With success being my Ultimate Goal, I have to first define what success means in my mind. So to be a success, this person must become a person who is continuing to grow emotionally, spiritually, in their relationships with family, friends and strangers. Be a contributor to everybody and everything that enters their realm. Totally successful financially by gaining ultimate financial freedom. Totally successful in business and career. Living a lifestyle admired by many. Success is somebody who is also totally in tune with their personal fitness, health and well-being. Someone who has profound knowledge, continuously learning and somebody who never settles for anything less than they deserve. Committing themselves 100% towards every outcome they desire. Constantly achieving and improving in EVERY area of their life. Taking all actions necessary to achieve all of the above and enjoying the process.

My page is a tool to help me achieve my Ultimate Goal. Every day I will answer the same 5 Questions. Every week I will write a journal entry summarising my life during the week. I will also periodically give you, the reader, an insight into certain areas of my life. So please, enjoy my posts, feel free to replicate the process. My journey starts now with these 5 Questions...

1. What did I learn today?

2. What improvements have I made?

3. What did I contribute today?

4. What did I enjoy?

5. What actions have I taken towards achieving my Ultimate Goal?

Snow Day

Wed. 23 June, 2010

1 Learn. Winter has officially hit Queenstown. We had a pretty big dump of snow overnight. There was about 8cm on the ground where I live. What have I learnt from this situation? How not to drive when the roads are layered with snow. As we were driving to work we approached a steep hill going down. At the first corner was a bus... Grill first into the side of a rock wall. That's how not to drive. I also learnt how to drive in those conditions. Speed stays constant, Brakes don't get touched. I was also enlightened when I had to put snow chains on the ute.

2 Improve. When I finally made it home after a long, slow day out working, I went to work on improving my blogs appearance. It's early days yet but I found a template that made my blog look a little bit better. I'll continually work at making it better in the future too.

3 Contribute. Due to the extreme weather, we rescheduled our men's league game over in Wanaka. Trying to get through the Crown Range would have been close to suicide so we're playing the game on Sunday instead. With all of my team mates having the night off, we decided to have a training session to work on some offensive plays. We are going to be running the same plays as the high school team therefore my knowledge of them has just one superior, the coach, who is also in my men's team. I shared what I knew with the other players to try help them pick it up as fast as possible. This will probably be the last training session we have until tournament and we're not too fluent at the plays yet so I'm not too sure how well it will work in a real game situation. Let's just wait and see.

4 Enjoy. The Snow. Waking up to the whole town covered in white was pretty sweet.

 
5 Action. Going to practice, training, doing my calendar. Those were a few things I did today. Still need more work on my calendar, I think if I spend 20 minutes a day on the calendar it should be great. 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment