With success being my Ultimate Goal, I have to first define what success means in my mind. So to be a success, this person must become a person who is continuing to grow emotionally, spiritually, in their relationships with family, friends and strangers. Be a contributor to everybody and everything that enters their realm. Totally successful financially by gaining ultimate financial freedom. Totally successful in business and career. Living a lifestyle admired by many. Success is somebody who is also totally in tune with their personal fitness, health and well-being. Someone who has profound knowledge, continuously learning and somebody who never settles for anything less than they deserve. Committing themselves 100% towards every outcome they desire. Constantly achieving and improving in EVERY area of their life. Taking all actions necessary to achieve all of the above and enjoying the process.

My page is a tool to help me achieve my Ultimate Goal. Every day I will answer the same 5 Questions. Every week I will write a journal entry summarising my life during the week. I will also periodically give you, the reader, an insight into certain areas of my life. So please, enjoy my posts, feel free to replicate the process. My journey starts now with these 5 Questions...

1. What did I learn today?

2. What improvements have I made?

3. What did I contribute today?

4. What did I enjoy?

5. What actions have I taken towards achieving my Ultimate Goal?

Just Smile

Wed. 16 June, 2010
1 Learn. Do you want an easy way to change peoples moods? Even the mood of a complete stranger? I learnt a technique today that seems like a relic in todays society. Smiling. I decided to keep a big stupid grin on my face all day and notice the reaction I was getting. I learnt that no matter who saw me smile. It was hard for them not to either.
2 Improve. My general mood lifted today as a result of my wee experiment. It was actually tough to let things get me down, not saying that's a bad thing.
3 Contribute. The donation I gave to the community today was in the form of that simple facial gesture. That contribution, I believe, made my town a better place for the duration I was out on the streets. It lifted moods, It made people think, It changed peoples focus. A free gift which everybody has a sizable stock of and something anybody can pass along. Imagine a world where everybody gives that type of courtesy every day.
4 Enjoy. So my smile made others smile too. When it didn't work it made me smile even more. I enjoyed wondering what people were thinking. What drugs is he on? What is he listening to on his ipod? Why the heck is that guy so happy? The grin was just the tip of the iceberg. I was laughing on the inside. People might of thought I was weird but I didn't care. My happiness was worth a hundred times more than their judgement. So the next time you find yourself in a negative mood, be a dick and smile at a stranger or two. You might enjoy it too.
5 Action. So I got slack on my blog for a few days so I spent the rest of the night writing. I slowly caught up on the missed posts. In bed by 5am. Wake up for work in 2 hours time. Hopefully not too tired tomorrow... Lets just wait and seeeee....ZZZZZZZZZ
0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment