With success being my Ultimate Goal, I have to first define what success means in my mind. So to be a success, this person must become a person who is continuing to grow emotionally, spiritually, in their relationships with family, friends and strangers. Be a contributor to everybody and everything that enters their realm. Totally successful financially by gaining ultimate financial freedom. Totally successful in business and career. Living a lifestyle admired by many. Success is somebody who is also totally in tune with their personal fitness, health and well-being. Someone who has profound knowledge, continuously learning and somebody who never settles for anything less than they deserve. Committing themselves 100% towards every outcome they desire. Constantly achieving and improving in EVERY area of their life. Taking all actions necessary to achieve all of the above and enjoying the process.

My page is a tool to help me achieve my Ultimate Goal. Every day I will answer the same 5 Questions. Every week I will write a journal entry summarising my life during the week. I will also periodically give you, the reader, an insight into certain areas of my life. So please, enjoy my posts, feel free to replicate the process. My journey starts now with these 5 Questions...

1. What did I learn today?

2. What improvements have I made?

3. What did I contribute today?

4. What did I enjoy?

5. What actions have I taken towards achieving my Ultimate Goal?

The Weekend!

Sat. 5 June, 2010
1 Learn. Well I figured today that if I'm going to be running a business then I'm going to need a better office space. I've already got the space ready and the office furniture I have at the moment is sufficient, so my main problem is the computer. Im currently using my partners lappy while lying down in bed in front of the TV which isn't very professional. If I get my own computer put into my own area of the house then I can conduct business better with few distractions (not counting facebook). I spent the day looking around computer stores to see if there was anything that interested me. I soon found out there's so much to learn about computers and the range at the shops isn't great so I got home and researched everything I need to know. The computer I now want is something with at least 4 GB RAM, something in the range of an Intel Core i5 processor and a hard drive that's bigger than 500 GB. Theres plenty online that have those specs with decent prices some under a grand so it seems I have a decent selection of choice. I just have to make one.
2 Improve. My knowledge of computer technology has increased massively thanks heaps to my need for a new computer. My general knowledge prior to yesterday was "do I want a laptop or desktop? Apple or HP?". I didnt even know what Alienware was. Now I want one of these...
 
3 Contribute. Driving lesson. Teaching my partner how to drive a manual car. Even though it was for only 10 minutes. Even though she thinks I panic when teaching her, therefore making her panic, I still think I gave her some decent advice to make her a better driver. She just doesn't know it yet.
4 Enjoy. A hot cookie from the cookie time bar in Queenstown. It was just magical when the temperatures started to drop late in the afternoon. That combined with a hot chocolate from Patagonia was just what I needed to stop my winge about how cold it was getting.
5 Action. Taking the action to research computers. A new computer and work area will be a huge step if I want to succeed in the financial area of my life. When you're at work your focus should be working. When you're at home your focus should be the time you spend for yourself and with your family. If I plan to work from home then I need to display professionalism by seperating them from each other. 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment