With success being my Ultimate Goal, I have to first define what success means in my mind. So to be a success, this person must become a person who is continuing to grow emotionally, spiritually, in their relationships with family, friends and strangers. Be a contributor to everybody and everything that enters their realm. Totally successful financially by gaining ultimate financial freedom. Totally successful in business and career. Living a lifestyle admired by many. Success is somebody who is also totally in tune with their personal fitness, health and well-being. Someone who has profound knowledge, continuously learning and somebody who never settles for anything less than they deserve. Committing themselves 100% towards every outcome they desire. Constantly achieving and improving in EVERY area of their life. Taking all actions necessary to achieve all of the above and enjoying the process.

My page is a tool to help me achieve my Ultimate Goal. Every day I will answer the same 5 Questions. Every week I will write a journal entry summarising my life during the week. I will also periodically give you, the reader, an insight into certain areas of my life. So please, enjoy my posts, feel free to replicate the process. My journey starts now with these 5 Questions...

1. What did I learn today?

2. What improvements have I made?

3. What did I contribute today?

4. What did I enjoy?

5. What actions have I taken towards achieving my Ultimate Goal?

Who Am I?

Thu. 10 June, 2010
1 Learn. Today I did an exercise which helped me to determine who I really was. That exercise helped me identify a lot of habits and behaviours that are disempowering to my development. I then went on to the next part of the exercise, which was to determine who I want to become. To summarise, I wrote down a lot of personal qualities that I wish to display on a regular basis. That way I can see who I want to become, act like that person and when I become that person I don't have to change. See my stand alone page here to see the brainstorming I did in more detail. I also learnt that the foreign exchange market has $3 TRILLION move through it every day! which I'm pretty sure means the combined total of people who lost money added up to $3 trillion, which all went to the people who were on the winning side of the trades, getting a portion of it put into their trading accounts. Did somebody say potential?
2 Improve. My knowledge in the history of FX developed immensely today. How it started, when it started, what floating currencies were and how people can make money if the market is moving up or down.
3 Contribute. So I learnt a lot about forex today, it was only natural that I wanted to share that knowledge. Who better to share with than with my two younger brothers. Their ages are 10 and 12 and they seemed pretty excited about learning about the market. Imagine being a 14 year old kid with a mobile phone at school. You're sitting in class looking at the charting software on your phone and you're able to make the teachers weekly wage in that period. That's the level I want the boys to get to. And kids learn fast. I quickly realised that the video I had them watch was a bit too technical for them so they started getting bored, I had to rethink my strategy of teaching them so I started translating what was being taught on the video into their language. I used a lot of different stories which helped but it seemed they were most interested in how to actually make the money, not what the market was. It was on the fly kind of teaching and I hope the boys took some of it in today. I'll be more prepared next week when we do session number two. Jordan's FX classroom: Every Thursday 7.30pm.
4 Enjoy. I had a great night off from basketball, my job and every other distraction that stops me from putting in work. I enjoyed the time I had on the computer, watching videos that helped my education, working hard to inform my Bros on market basics and I thoroughly enjoyed brainstorming new money making opportunities over the course of the night. I don't get many nights off but when I do I will make the most of them.
5 Action. Day 3 of my positive thinking challenge went along without any major hitches today. There are times when negative thoughts creep into my head but I have strategies to find what the positives are. Also watching the online educational videos were another great action I took towards improvement. Tomorrow I'm going to search for an online calendar or planner so I can track the progress of some of my goals. That way I have a clear plan and definite deadline for my goals.
0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment