With success being my Ultimate Goal, I have to first define what success means in my mind. So to be a success, this person must become a person who is continuing to grow emotionally, spiritually, in their relationships with family, friends and strangers. Be a contributor to everybody and everything that enters their realm. Totally successful financially by gaining ultimate financial freedom. Totally successful in business and career. Living a lifestyle admired by many. Success is somebody who is also totally in tune with their personal fitness, health and well-being. Someone who has profound knowledge, continuously learning and somebody who never settles for anything less than they deserve. Committing themselves 100% towards every outcome they desire. Constantly achieving and improving in EVERY area of their life. Taking all actions necessary to achieve all of the above and enjoying the process.

My page is a tool to help me achieve my Ultimate Goal. Every day I will answer the same 5 Questions. Every week I will write a journal entry summarising my life during the week. I will also periodically give you, the reader, an insight into certain areas of my life. So please, enjoy my posts, feel free to replicate the process. My journey starts now with these 5 Questions...

1. What did I learn today?

2. What improvements have I made?

3. What did I contribute today?

4. What did I enjoy?

5. What actions have I taken towards achieving my Ultimate Goal?

Long Live The Queen (Happy Bday Too!)

Mon. June 7, 2010
1 Learn. Listening to the gardening show on talk back radio this morning, I learned a lot of things. Like when growing pears, there's a fine line you walk while picking them. Apparently you have to pick them early and let them ripen in the bowl, but not too early otherwise they wont ripen properly. And you can be quite rough when pruning and moving hanging roses because they're quite durable. And if you got good bunches of grapes the first season you harvested your vine but it's no longer producing 2-3 years down the track, a good prune (down to maybe half the original size) and some fertilizer should do the trick. Also cockroaches can infest a whole tree which is disgusting but they are great for the garden and we shouldn't empty a whole can of fly spray on them when we find them. Something that I learned today, that is useful to me in my stage of life however, had very little to do with gardening. It was something to do with the questions I ask myself on a consistent basis. Do you ask yourself dis-empowering questions regularly? I found out that I do it subconsciously. For example: Why am I not performing at my peak? How come that person did that to me? Can I do the task, really? My brain can find lots of reasons but no answers therefore those questions aren't helping me at all. If I start asking empowering questions consciously then it will change my focus, my state and eventually my destiny. Questions like who do I love the most? And what can I do to overcome this task? And the magic question: What actions can I take to perform at the highest level possible and enjoy the process? So if I habitually ask those types of questions, my focus will be on finding better solutions.
2 Enjoy. The biggest improvement I made today was the time it took for me to do my run at work. I blitzed my best time by almost 45 minutes. Helped mostly to the fact that a lot of people thought I was taking the day off due to the public holidays so they didn't put their bins out for me to pick up. Those are just semantics. I worked hard and fast and finished early. My other improvements came with basketball again. Another training, another workout, more development.
3 Contribute. My brothers didn't go to school today, so they contributed their time to making the house immaculate for Mum. So I decided to contribute as well by buying them lollies as a reward. I would have helped them but they cleaned while I was at work.
4 Enjoy. The most enjoyable part of my day was making my partner feel weird when she came to pick me up from work. I decided I wanted to make something enjoyable by leaning in and asking for a passionate kiss. You know the one when you first start seeing each other? Anyway as I leaned in she gave me a peck, then a quirky look. Then when I tried explaining what my goal was she replied "eeeeeewwwwwwwwww" staring at my daughter who had a funny look on her face. We both immediately started laughing and the moment became special. Even though there was no first kiss type mmmwah. I also got home in time to see the last 5 minutes of game 2 of the NBA Finals. I just love the suspense when games go down to the wire and big plays get made. Boston beat LA in LA to tie the series at one win each. Its going to be a great Finals.
5 Action. We took more actions today towards setting up my office and ordered my computer from Dell. Then I emailed a few people trying to organise affiliate programs which I would like you to get involved with in the future. One being with a company that teaches forex trading. I have spent the last 2 years learning to become a Trader and will spend the next week organising my life to make it a priority. Making money from home is a lifestyle I could quickly become accustomed to. Could you become accustomed to it too? 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment